phone/skype is accepted for interview process
Mid-Level - Citizen or GC Only – needs at least 6 months of hands on with at least one of Node.js, Express.js, React.js and Flux., needs at least 6 years total experience, and must have been in the US for at least 3 years.
Senior Level - All Work Auth's Accepted - needs at least 6 months of hands on with at least one of Node.js, Express.js, React.js and Flux. needs at least 11+ years total experience, and must have been in the US for at least 3 years.
Supports the full range of IT integration services supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms. Immediate need for a highly motivated Senior Node Software Developer to provide Agile software development expertise and hands on implementation of the application using the latest open source server side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products.
Specifically the successful candidate will be a member of an Agile Team working with other Agile teams, System Architects, Test Architects, Database Engineers, DevOps, Implementation team, Global Validation team, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop the application using open source technologies and products.
- Extensive software development experience with Node.js, Express.js, React.js and Flux.
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Experience providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, TOAD 9.5, JDBC, Hibernate, Omegamon,
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration. .
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON.
- Experience with Testing Tool including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as Sublime and Atom.
- Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with projects using SAFe methodology.
- Database development experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with NGiNX web server.
- Experience with Redis In-memory data structure store and message broker.
- Software contributions and pull requests for open source software.
- Member of open source software communities.
- Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and to pay attention to detail.
- Strong customer interface skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members