DOCUMENT CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: DHS Public Trust
- Maintains data files and monitors controlled documents library configuration to ensure information integrity.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance related to the identification, preservation, collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of electronically stored information and other evidence located in numerous locations, including a database support systems, program-specific applications, or other electronic media.
- Collects, imports, exports, converts, analyzes unstructured and structured data; designs and/or modifies databases; designs search queries; and provides technical guidance and assistance
- Skilled in written, oral, and interpersonal communications sufficiently to prepare and present technical information clearly and concisely.
- BS or BA in a related field (management or business fields) with 3 years of experience or 6 years of experience if no bachelor’s degree
- SharePoint site administration and site build out; document and records metadata capture; duplicate record identification.
- Controlled document library migration analysis and data cleanup activities.
- NARA Certification