Title AWS Cloud Engineer - Senior
City Washington DC
Work Authorization: US Citizen (Security Clearance requirement)
Project Description: Client is the US Federal Government. A successful candidate will develop the strategy of the system and the design infrastructure necessary to support the federal agencies Cloud Architecture and DevOps operational model.
- Perform infrastructure related tasks:
- Automation of infrastructure provisioning, configuration, continuous monitoring, audit logging, etc.
- The project requires building new and migrating existing architecture, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Research new technologies, and prototype new ideas.
- Support cloud computing services, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS concepts
- Develop future-state cloud blueprints, transition plans and roadmaps
- AWS certification preferred (if not certified, must be certified in 6 months)
- 2+ years of direct experience architecting/designing high throughput applications on AWS
- Recent experience with AWS services (AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, EB, VPC, RDS, Dynamo, Lambda etc.)
- Able to perform automation/configuration management using Chef, Ansible or similar.
- Previous experience in migrations to the cloud from both physical and virtual environments
- Experience utilizing DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
- Familiarity with Mobile (iOS and Android) and OTT apps CI/CD Flow
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.