Title DevOps Engineer - Senior
Location: Washington DC
Work Authorization: US Citizen (Security Clearance Requirement)
Project Description: Client is US Federal Government. The successful candidate will able to design and engineer AWS and DevOps solutions, and will automate using cutting edge technologies.
- Manage and update continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines using tools such as Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Design, develop and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning
- Identify opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- Research open source tools and cloud services in order to proactively and regularly provide recommendations
- Experience with microservices and containerization
- Adhere to security regulations per NIST 800.53 rev 4 by delivering security architecture, artifacts
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
- IT Professional with a MS degree and/or 15 years of experience.
- Software Development background preferred.
- AWS certification preferred
- Linux experience including experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
- Familiarity with Serverless Framework
- Experience with at least one development language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java Script, etc.
- Agile practitioner with 2 + years of experience working with Agile teams
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required to obtain an Agency Clearance.