Position: DevOps Engineer - Mid
Location: Washington DC
Work Authorization: US Citizen (Security Clearance Required)
Project Description: Client: US Federal Government. A successful candidate will assist implementing all phase of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Responsible for creating, managing and updating continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Recommended tools: Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Design, develop and operationalize new processes
- Research opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- IT Professional with a BS degree and/or 5 years of experience.
- Experience with a development language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java Script, etc.
- AWS certification preferred
- Linux experience, experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required to obtain an Agency Security Clearance.