Position: CI/CD - DevOps Engineer - Junior
Location: Washington DC
Work Authorization: US Citizen (Security Clearance Requirement)
Position Summary: Seeking a candidate capable of performing DevOps/CI/CD Engineering tasks for the Federal Government. The candidate will assist implementing all phases of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Roles include creating, managing and updating continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Tools utilized
- Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins,
- JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Design, develop and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
- Document CI/CD tools and processes
- IT Professional with a BS degree and/or 2 years of experience.
- Experience scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- Software Development background
- AWS certification preferred
- RedHat OpenShift Experience
- Experience in Linux, shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
Security Clearance: US Citizenship required to obtain Federal Agency Clearance.