- Manages QRC (Task Order) proposals, including all aspects of the proposal development: kick-off meeting, theme development, schedule management, action/issue tracking, proposal structure, compliance oversight, writing instructions and team guidance, review team coordination, and production oversight
- Leads proposal team and associated subcontractors in the development process ensuring the project follows best practices in a productive and timely manner.
- Provides proposal support to local and remote internal resources on quick turnaround task orders issued under IDIQ contracts
- Reviews task order responses to ensure responsiveness to requirements, thoroughness, accuracy, staffing, quality and effective design and layout.
- Manages and directs all task order efforts to include preparation, revision, and submission; establishes the task order proposal schedule
- Creates the proposal based on task order requirements and contributes to solution and win-theme development.
- Assists in the development and refinement of templates, and standardized processes to streamline task order proposal development.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other writers to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency, and reflection of win strategies.
- Ensures quality of the proposal deliverables
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree (can be substituted with years of experience)
- 5+ years of proposal related experience
- Understanding of the FAR
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team leader
- Dynamic interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent work ethic - Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate off-site subcontractors and proposal team
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the use of “Virtual Proposal Centers”
- Ability to successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Completion of Shipley or similar training
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed