Full Stack Java Developer
US Citizenship Required to obtain Federal Clearance
- Develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process
- Design, build and test software components
- Work within continuous integration pipeline based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to build our overall system
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- Experience using JUnit and other tools like Geb, Spock and Selenium
- 5+ years of recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using Java
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Prior experience using NodeJS, ExpressJS, PugJS and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC developed with STS, MongoDB and Oracle, and both RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment with Git and Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Working knowledge of Gradle, Activiti / jBPM, jQuery, MuleSoft, Geb and Spock
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is desired
United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance is required.