SharePoint Developer - Mid-Senior level
US Citizenship Required for Federal Security Clearance
The position will be based in Washington, DC and the candidate will be working on a new development project to consolidate, organize and store various types of content throughout the entire agency. They will be migrating all to SharePoint 2013.
We are looking for a solid Sr. level SharePoint Developer and any certifications will be a strong plus.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of Experience with Developing Custom Solutions in SharePoint 2013. Some experience in Architecture if preferred as well.
- Develop Custom WebParts and Workflows from scratch
- Customizing Visual Studio and C# code along with using jQuery/REST API/CSOM code
- Experience with Search Customization and writing deployment scripts using PowerShell and providing instructions for deployment
- Bachelor's Degree and Certifications are Preferred
- Experience working onsite with clients.
- US Citizenship for a Federal Clearance Requirement.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience developing SandBoxed/Farm based solution.
- Some experience with SharePoint Administration
- Nintex Workflows