INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. INSCOM is a global command with multiple major subordinate commands (MSCs). INSCOM’s units are deployed worldwide to provide tailored intelligence support to Combatant Commanders.
Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) is administratively controlled by the INSCOM Assistant Chief of Staff (ACofS) G-3 and operationally controlled by Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA) ACofS G-2 Intelligence Community Information Management Division (DAMI-IM). DAIIS delivers leading edge information sharing and operational intelligence knowledge management solutions across the international intelligence enterprise for tactical, joint, DoD, intelligence community, and coalition customers to enable broad information sharing and national to tactical integration across U.S. and multinational computer/security domains. DAIIS fulfills 24 X 7 requirements for intelligence dissemination as well as cross-domain file transfer service in support of defined Joint Task Force intelligence mission requirements. DAIIS manages organizational messaging for the Army, and executes operational intelligence knowledge management and access management requirements. The program is responsible for Army intelligence data management and conducts data management of the Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A) enterprise. it also provides enterprise SharePoint hosting for intelligence elements to enable collaboration and operational intelligence knowledge management.
- Qualified as a SR. Intel Analyst
- 2 years demonstrated advanced experience with the Multimedia Message Manager (M3), such as profile management or validating access to system Communities of Interest.
- demonstrated experience instructing and conducting training for military audiences.
- demonstrated experience with access management operations, such as PKI Trusted Agent activities or verifying security clearance information in JPAS or Scattered Castles, or validating access in JEMS, Gimmee, or Gatekeeper.
- demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- demonstrated understanding of organizational messaging in DoD or IC.
- experience drafting briefing slides to clearly articulate complex issues and procedures.
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570.01-M certification / IT Level II within 30 calendar days of indoctrination at HQ INSCOM.