QA Analyst and Tester
W2 Employees Only
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with keen attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- A bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline teamed with several years of experience in a QA environment are typical requirements, although work experience can sometimes be substituted for formal education.
Typical duties include:
- Developing and executing User Acceptance Test plans
- Identifying and facilitating issue resolution with business and technical groups
- Documenting testing findings via ALM
- Excel skills also preferred
Individuals will be working closely with the business as the testing being completed here is UAT.
Business will need to be educated on the purpose and approach of UAT so communications is key in this position.