Lead Lync/Skype Engineer
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Work Auth: US Citizen, GC, GC EAD
- Execute major changes to the Active Directory to include Organization Unit structure, Group Policy creation/modification, etc.
- Independently develops solutions, approaches, or makes recommendations to resolve wide range of complex or difficult problems (i.e. Network Drive mapping, log inspection, scripting, reporting, systems enhancements and etc.) for both internal/external customers including vendors.
- Manage Windows Server 2008/2012 domain for a large user base in a multiple domain forest configuration. This includes Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, creation and deletion of user accounts, and managing access controls.
- Build, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot VMware ESX Hosts on HP Bladeframes.
- Troubleshoot complex AD problems. Install configure, maintain, and troubleshoot 2008/2012 servers in advanced configurations such as clusters.
- Work with application owners and developers for applications hosted on Windows and other x86 based hardware.
- Strong experience managing Lync/Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Office 365.
- Strong experience working with Skype for business VoIP and related telephony technologies such as SIP trunks, PRI gateways, etc.
- Experience working with Lync/Skype for Business third-party telephony/video integration solutions from Audiocodes, Polycom, etc. is preferable.
- Advanced Windows 2008/2012 server administration, server builds, troubleshooting support
- Solid understanding of Microsoft client/server platforms, networking impacts on Lync architecture, and scripting (Powershell).
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot all aspects of Lync effectively including patch management, Operating System Deployment, reporting, and logging.
- VMWare experience.
- Windows Server 2008/2012 NTFS and share permission, inheritance, file ownership
- ESX Host VMware experience
- TCP/IP network troubleshooting
- Familiarity with VDI technology
- Familiarity with Blade Frame technologies