This requirement is for the Contractor to provide non-personal program support services to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Special Intelligence (NS), Document Exploitation Section (NSE). Location of work is as stated in section 3.6, but may include other locations within the Continental United States (CONUS) and outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS). The need for operational support on an infrequent basis is considered to be within scope, but the extent of these services is consider minor and required only on an asneeded basis. The hours integrated into the Contract Line Items are based upon the most probable mix of hours, but the Government may approve within scope changes to hourly quantities based upon the availability of funds, and the actual needs of the Government.
The contractor shall provide support to DEA in the following areas:
• Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) services that assist in the identification of assets and evidence of money laundering, collection and analysis investigative and regulatory information, and provide other investigative support to the law enforcement
community as required.
• Administrative and program support services to allow for the efficient and effective support to the DOMEX program.
1. Provide information and assistance on issues related to contract staff and status of funds on the contract.
2. Provide project planning, performance measurement and status reporting.
3. Provide technical support and assistance.
4. Perform performance measurement and reporting.
5. Design systems to control incoming data collection materials.
1. Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Engineering Technology, or similar discipline(s)
2. A minimum of five additional years of specialized experience in the collection, evaluation, analysis, production and dissemination of investigative intelligence.
3. A minimum of 5 years management experience