Senior Java Developer
GC,EAD,H1B, US Citizens
Must have 9+ years of experience.
- Ensure requirements are accurately implemented (coding level) and verified.
- Design, develop, and test software solutions, using software design and development best practices.
- Work with Scrum Master and project manager on project planning, Sprint planning, estimate, daily standup, Show & Tell, Sprint retrospective, etc.
- Establish, implement and monitor project standards and practices, such as coding standard, design review, code review, etc.
- Work effectively as a senior technical team member. Manage development team to maximize team productivity.
- Experience in managing an Agile development team. Strong track record of delivering high quality, complex software in a timely fashion with real understanding of sound engineering practices.
- Experience in project management, including planning, staff oversight, tracking schedule and quality,
- 7+ years of in-depth experience in the design and hands-on development of reliable, high performance J2EE/JavaEE applications.
- 7+ years hands-on experience in:
- Java language and platform
- JavaEE, such as JSP, JMS, JPA, EJB, Java Web Services, etc
- Java Application Server, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss, etc.
- RDBMS, such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Spring MVC
Strong knowledge with the Following
- Object-oriented design and design/development of reusable/configuration services. .
- Application performance benchmarking and tuning.
- Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Agile development process such as Scrum.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Test Driven Development.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Inspection.
- Web Accessibility – Section 508.
- Experience leading a team of 5+ developers from junior to senior skill level.
- Hands-on experience with Spring frameworks, including Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, etc.