Fort Belvoir, VA
Integral is seeking an experienced Program Manager to suppor the mission of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) in their Visual Information Management Branch.
- Accountable for all aspects of contract execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of related operational activities.
- Responsible for program/project management operations and resourcing of all contract requirements, including staffing, Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) accountability, and tasking responses.\
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, contractual requirements
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Primary Point-of-Contact.
- Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract
- Twelve (12) years of project management experience, including eight (8) years of supervisory experience.
- Master’s degree in business/IT related field, or BA/BS and ten (10) years of experience in DOD Program Management.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM).
- Communication skills to interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Experience supporting INSCOM
- Experience providing program management across multiple locations, both CONUS and OCONUS
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)