Fort Belvoir, VA
Intergral is seeking an experienced Photographer to support the mission of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) in their Visual Information Management Branch.
- Provides photography support and services in the Multimedia Production Support Team supporting a DoD organization with video- teleconferencing services.
- Provides on-site support primarily at main customer site location; provides occasional alternate or satellite site support and/or travel as needed.
- Provides on-site support primarily during standard business hours and/or contractually mandated core hours from 0600-1800 hours, Monday through Friday; provides occasional support outside of core hours or on weekends as needed.
- Schedules, coordinates, executes, monitors, and supports on and off- site photography events and requirements; analyzes performance issues, troubleshoots and reports systems issues to customer organization and Multimedia Production Support Staff.
- Performs daily, weekly monthly equipment and systems preventive maintenance and operations checks and services; secures photography lab and office venues as required.
- Provides support as needed to the Multimedia Production Support Team for setting up and executing outdoor or off site ceremonies or events.
- Submits and manages service requests and work orders for photography service/work orders and requests; de-conflicts and resolves scheduling issues.
- Responsible for the generation of and compliance with customer organization and contractual recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements; non-recurring and special reports; develops and implements metrics capture processes and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures; performs other tasks as assigned and demonstrates proficiencey, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Minimum of BA/BS required, or 12-15 years relevant experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- 8-10 years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Supervisory/managerial experience commensurate with the position requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Familiar with AR 25-1 and DoD PAM 25-91