- Lead strategic planning, budgeting and staffing efforts in response to task requirements
- Formulate, communicate and enforce quality work stand
- Monitor progress and resolve any issues impacting successful capability delivery
- Ensure compliance with all administrative and contractual requireme
- Serve as point of contact for the CO and the COR
- Be available to the CO and COR via telephone during normal duty hours, and shall respond to request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 48 hours of notification
- Master’s degree and ten years of experience; or bachelor’s degree and eighteen years of experience.
- PMI PMP certified, or DAWIA Level 3 in program management
- Must have at least five years of supervisory experience, with at least two years’ experience managing a contract staff of more than 75 personnel.
- Must have experience in managing and conducting multi-project/multi-task technical or A&AS contract assignments.
- Preference for experience in budget, financial, and/or acquisition management support.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed