User Researcher / Usability Tester
Mid - Senior Level Exp.
US Citiz, Green Card
- Well versed in sketching, wireframing, flows and prototyping.
- Comfortable in content development.
- User and usability testing experience.
- Able to provide data analysis expertise.
- Well versed in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience planning and conducting user research, feedback sessions, and workshops.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries and interviews, usability studies, and biometric tests.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs.
- Ability to obtain a US Federal Clearance is required.
- Apple equipment
- Adobe CC
- Collaboration suite that includes: iPevo camera, Slack, GitHub
- Design conferences attendance benefits