AWS Architect/DevOps Engineer: Senior
Reston, VA or Columbia, MD
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 8+ years of work experience.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and configuring services using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Work to create environments provisioning, access controls, and DevOps pipelines for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Responsible for the various security functions including the system security controls, penetrating testing, security planning, ADO support, and development and maintenance of security documentation in CFACTS.
- Implementation of automated monitoring and remediation of security and logs through tools such as Splunk/Trend Micro OpenSCAP/FirePower/FireEye/NessusSCCV/F5 WAF.
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs.