Agile Business Analyst
Reston, VA / Travel to DC on occasion
Mid - Senior level Exp.
US Citizenship Required for Federal Clearance
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- Prior Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac experience is required
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & Agile
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented and web-based systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions and help the team arrive at the best functional requirement set to meet the business need
- Knowledge of requirements tools such as Jira and Rally is desired
- Experience with Disclosure platforms very helpful
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Looking for a very detailed analyst to write user stories, test scripts, and assist Agile Scrum with development.
- Agile experience
- Business requirements for software development experience (required)
- This candidate will be part of a Scrum team
- Travel between Reston and DC office will be required.