Software Development Lead
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience working in a product organization. You must have contributed to commercial software products that have shipped and are being actively used. This will be a hands-on role that will require contributions to both programming and architecture.
- This role will require you to manage a small software team, so you must have the interest to manage people on a consistent basis and guide their ability to meet defined deadlines. Having prior experience as a manager of software teams, local or offshore, is a plus.
- Prior experience with AWS or similar cloud infrastructure platforms is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with any of the following is highly desirable:
- Cross platform mobile app development
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Integrations with external SaaS products
- Basic statistical data processing algorithms like regression, trend analysis etc.
- Embedded software development
- Ability to focus on possibilities and draw conclusions in the face of ambiguity and challenges.
- Ability to segment, prioritize and consistently drive tasks to completion on a regular cadence.
- Ability to verbalize opinions, challenge the norm and promote healthy conflict.
- Collaborative and interested in seeking other perspectives and help.
- Deliver, and in turn, demand, high quality performance from your team, and the broader organization.