Microsoft Engineer – Windows 2008/2012 Server (Active or Interim Secret Clearance Required)
North Chicago, IL
The individual will field or assist in the fielding of Microsoft solutions, modifications and upgrades for HQ USMEPCOM. In addition, the candidate will be required to serve as a subject matter expert/TIER 3 expert in the assigned area of responsibility. The individual must be familiar with Microsoft technologies and concepts. The candidate must have familiarization with engineering, administrating, and securing various Microsoft systems and applications.
- Experience: 5 years of Enterprise Level Administration of Windows 2008/2012 Servers.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security+) certification and associated CE certificate
- Certification in Microsoft System Center 2012R2 environment with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Possess Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise Administrator Windows 2008/2012
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable)
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Experience/certification in one or more of the following services: Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Windows 2008/2012
- 5+ years of experience engineering, design and implementation in Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server
- Technical degree relevant to position description
- Knowledge of IA controls
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Army IT Systems
Work Environment and Physical Demands: Normal office environment