- Review and supervise the preparation of Federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and estates and trusts, including reviewing supporting work papers, trial balances, book and tax entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
- Review and supervise accrual to cash conversions.
- Respond to tax authorities on behalf of clients and assist clients with tax audits.
- Review and supervise annual and quarterly income tax projections.
- Provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
- Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as needed.
- Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
- Develop client relationships and contribute to business development.
- Total estimated work hours 2200+ annually of which 60% are billable.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least eight years of recent and relevant public accounting experience; exempt organization experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; masters in tax a plus.
- CPA required.
- Extensive experience with accrual to cash conversions a must.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior client service focus.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax, Caseware, and Excel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed