Weblogic: Oracle Weblogic Fusion Middleware Engineer
Active Secret Clearance Required
Location: North Chicago, IL
- Secret clearance
- Possess Oracle Fusion Middleware on WebLogic Server certification
- 5 years experience
- Conduct adaptive and perfective maintenance middleware solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Carryout transition and migration Oracle Application Server 10g and legacy WebLogic versions to latest WebLogic/Fusion Middleware platform.
- Analyze SOA services to provide improved reliability and availability of web service functions.
- Work on project teams to install and maintain a variety of middleware products.
- Advise on WebLogic/Middleware issues which are outside of Oracle support due to customization or other needs.
- Troubleshoot and perform emergency, corrective and preventive maintenance using thread dumps and log analysis. Providing escalated support and root cause analysis for outage incidents.
- Ensure adherence change management procedures. Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Provide recommendation and support for additional tools available with Oracle products.
- Provide roadmaps for upgrades to future versions of Oracle (revisions of 12c and beyond).
- Ensure all system baselines are configured and updated to meet IA and DoD standards for compliance to include all applicable DISA STIG requirements
- Supporting HQ USMEPCOM
Required licenses or certifications:
- Oracle weblogic server
- Security Plus