SERVICE DESK SUPERVISOR
- Provide overall supervision of Contractor operations
- Act as primary interface between Government and the Contractor personnel (including subcontractor personnel)
- Review and monitor technical work for overall quality, efficiency and timeliness.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the implementation and continued improvement of staffing plans, coverage plan, remediation plans and quality plans.
- Assist Government management in reviewing service changes and estimate impact to Service Desk operations, and continued review and improvement of SOPs.
- Generate reports, coverage schedule, and ensure adherence
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or 90 college credit hours completed, or at least three IT/Customer Service certifications (or equivalent): HDI Support Center Team Lead certification, HDI Support Center Manager certification, any ITIL certification, any Microsoft certification, any CompTIA certification, or any project management certification
- At least two years of experience leading and supervising a technology-based Service Desk team, including customer engagement, monitoring service level objectives, recommend/implement improvements to improve performance, hiring and release, team and individual assessments, scheduling and coverage activities, and report generation.
And at least 3 years:
- supporting technology and users of technology in a customer support function
- supporting end users in-person and over the phone
- writing a range of documentation, step-by-step guides, or end user request details for others to read and use
- applying standard operating procedures or known solutions.
- using tracking software to document or track end user issues and/or requests
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed