BUSINESS ANALYST_TECHNICAL SUPPORT*
- Provides support to end users and for entering tickets accurately and promptly into ServiceNow in accordance with SOPs in a fast pace and complex environment
- Advises and assists users in problem-solving activities using information center tools to resolve problems.
- Possess functional knowledge and understanding of Business System products and services in order to deliver solutions to end user inquiries on current and future products with emphasis on products in production.
- Possess thorough functional knowledge and understanding of a specific Business System product or services, as identified by the Government, in order to deliver more complex solutions to end users, and work directly with the Government subject matter expert for knowledge transfer.
- Communicate and document user needs in using Business System products and service.
- Recommends process changes for integrating new processes with existing ones.
- Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems.
- Participate in training to learn new services and participate in continuous improvement efforts as it relates to end user experience
At least four years of experience:
- Reconciling financial data and reports.
- Supporting end users in the financial and/or accounting discipline.
- Supporting technology and users of technology in an end user support function.
- Applying standard operating procedures or known solutions.
- Providing support to end users and entering accurate and prompt information in a request/incident tracking application.
- Advises and assists end users in problem-solving activities using information center tools to resolve incidents.
- Document user business requirements to share with service providers of business/financial products and services.
- Assist in providing end users with instructions and one-on-one education of business/financial products and services.
- Identify and recommend process changes for new process integration in relation to supporting end users with business/financial products and services.
- Under general direction, identify and recommend systems scope and objectives based on both end user needs and a good understanding of applicable business/financial systems.