IT SUPPORT ANALYST
- Provides support to end users and for entering tickets accurately and promptly into ServiceNow in accordance with SOPs in a fast pace and complex environment
- Advises and assists users in problem-solving activities using information center tools to resolve problems.
- Possess functional knowledge and understanding of IT products and services in order to deliver solutions to end user inquiries on current and future products with emphasis on products in production.
- Possess thorough functional knowledge and understanding of a specific Business System product or services, as identified by the Government, in order to deliver more complex solutions to end users, and work directly with the Government subject matter expert for knowledge transfer.
- Communicate, report, and monitor service disruptions.
- Recommends process changes for integrating new processes with existing ones.
- Participate in training to learn new services and participate in continuous improvement efforts as it relates service desk processes and end user experience
- Associate’s degree, or HDI Customer Service Representative certification, or any ITIL certification.
AND at least four years of experience in customer service:
- Supporting IT technology and users of technology in an end user support function.
- Applying standard operating procedures.
- Assist in providing end users with instructions or information to answer questions, satisfy a request, or solve a problem.