Business Process Analyst
Baltimore County Govt.
Nov 28, 2017
The organization is seeking a Business Process Analyst to assist with the planning and implementation of these initiatives, working in close coordination with other members of the Business Process Analysis project team, functional resources from
the Office of Information Technology (OIT), customer agency stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Reacts to the problems or opportunities for improvement and analyzes and develops plans and recommendations in the subject matter area for moderately-complex to complex operational areas.
· Coordinates the preparation of analysis, evaluations and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and operational improvement including but not limited to: information technology, public health, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, public works and environment.
· Utilizes data analytics to evaluate historical trending workload supply and workload performance data.
· Develops and writes executive summary level deliverables regarding project findings, recommendations and results
· Assists with the management of improvement initiatives from a structural, functional and organizational change management perspective.
· Provides management consulting recommendations to senior leaders.
· Communicates diplomatically with all levels in an organization from front-line staff to C-Level executives.
· Directs and facilitates the implementation of operational and financial process changes and other solutions recommended to customer agencies.
Development of Organization Mission & Vision
Development of communication plans – specifically integrating individual
change initiatives into strategic mission and vision
Decoding and responding to organizational resistance
Develop performance metrics
Develop and evaluate measurement systems
Understand and interpret time-value of money and Net Present Value
Explain financial and non-financial project benefits and the inter-relation of
initiatives to benefits
Preferred Qualifications/ Skill Set