This position will provide essential IT and multimedia support services to existing and emergent JSSC mission requirements, technologies and its worldwide customer base both from its primary location at the Pentagon and various locations. The JSSC is responsible for providing leading edge products and services for C2, Information Assurance (IA), multimedia services, technical oversight, and Continuity of Operations (COOP) for the POTUS, SECDEF, the JS, Combatant Commanders (CCMDs), military service branches, and the other elements within the DoD.
- The PM shall be responsible for the overall management of contract personnel and all contractual issues, and is the primary interface between the Government and the contractor.
- The PM shall be available during normal business hours to meet with the COR or ACORs to discuss program and/or technical issues.
- The PM shall attend scheduled operations related meetings, as requested by the COR or alternate.
- The PM shall provide accountability of all employees to the COR/ACORs NLT 0900 hours each duty day.
- The PM shall be responsible for submitting a Monthly Status Report (MSR).
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years’ experience; or Master’s Degree with 8 years’ experience; or 15+ years of total experience