Contract Treaty Driver
Secret Clearance (required)
(Full and Part-time)
Integral Consulting Services is currently hiring Driver to assist Treaty Inspectors around Pueblo. The On-duty drivers will be based at the designated CWC lodging facility for 18-hours of service each day (0600-2400 hours), 7 days a week, for transporting inspectors and temporary duty USG Treaty Compliance escorts within the limits of the local travel area (LTA) for routine meals, shopping, etc. The LTA has been predefined by the USG and is defined as a radius of 15 minutes travel time by vehicle from the inspector lodging facility.
- Support mission between team 365 days a year Coordinate and provide transportation in GOV vehicle for Inspection teams.
- Operations, and off duty time
- Work at off-site Lodging office (Gov office) maintains security/integrity of office facility while on duty
- Work in collaboration with GOV Shift Lead and On site Manager to ensure mission essential operations are supported
- Escorts cleaning crew twice a week for inspector lodging, ensures linens and supplies are stocked according to contract
- Ensures fleet of vehicles (4) is maintained per GOV schedule, including washing and vacuuming
- Required to work Holidays and Weekends nights or days depending on schedule (Typically 8-10 hr shift 3-5 days a week)
- Annual Site and Gov training requirements
- Must be able to meet M40 gas mask requirements for PCAPP site
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or higher
- Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance