PROJECT MANAGER SMe (S&T Strategy Management)
The purpose is to acquire programmatic and technical support services for the Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA), Front Office’s Data Analytics Engines (DA-E) program. This work supports research, development and technology transfer, transition, and operational aspects of data analytic technologies of interest to DA-E. This work also encompasses the use of cutting-edge technologies that have not yet been identified or tested in the data analytic realm, and how such technologies might be used to support DA-E customers.
This effort’s main objective is to support DA-E's efforts to rapidly deliver cost-effective, high-utility knowledge products and operational mission capabilities to partners in the HSE, Public Sector, and other Government Agencies. Additionally, DA-E will use the developed and tested data sets and software to evaluate situational awareness in some of the following areas related to include illicit trade, immigration, narcotics, and human trafficking.
- The Project Manager shall be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
- Provide recommendations and approaches on areas of potential improvement on various aspects of DA-E R&D program management and execution
- Realize efficiencies and accelerate the transition of DA-E research and development program technologies and deliverables to partner and customer organizations
- Deliver projected budgets for DA-E research and related technology development programs.
- Maintain and update approved budgets as and any changes until projects and/or budgets are completed. are completed or until such time as the budgets are no longer in effect or needed.
- Prepare and deliver briefing slides and talking points in Government-approved formats that communicate the state of DA-E R&D projects and programs.
- Provide operational support to DA-E to include, but not limited to, scheduling travel, coordinating meetings and teleconferences, drafting correspondence and memoranda, maintaining the DA-E leadership's calendar, and other program logistics tasks.
- Coordinate in-person meetings at DA-E’s work location may require coordination with the S&T Security office or other offices within S&T, especially in the case of foreign national visitors.
- BS+15 years of experience
- Expert in Science & Technology Strategy, Management, and Execution
- At least 10 years of Project Management experience