Software Development & Test - SDET - Jr to Lead
Location: Rockville, MD
Work Authorization: All accepted
IN PERSON FINAL INTERVIEW
Long term contract
Below is a general description - there are positions for Junior with 3+ years of experience, Mid, Senior, and Lead experience levels.
Automated Software Developer developing programmatic test tools for automation test development using the open-source test framework Selenium .
- Develop scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools as required to execute Test Plans.
- Review business requirements and software system designs for testability and create and execute test cases based on test strategy and test plans.
- Write code in a shared code base that will be part of a larger team project
- Fix and re-factor code written by others and create code that others can read and reuse.
- Participate in reviews of system architecture, and design documents and support test lead to identify risks and to develop mitigation strategies.
- 5-10 years of professional development experience required
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and strong programming skills (Java, .NET, Python, Ruby on Rails, PHP etc.).
- Knowledge and interest in Parallel Programming and iterative development methodologies.
- 1+ year experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EMR, IAM, Redshift, RDS, Cloudwatch)
- 1+ years extensive experience in Hadoop ecosystem including HDFS, YARN, MapReduce2, HBase, Hive, Spark is required
SDET Key Words
- Java, .NET, Python, Ruby on Rails, PHP, object oriented programming, develop, test