(Junior - Senior Level)
Location: Arlington, VA 22101
US Citizen, clearable to obtain DHS Suitability Clearance
Long Term -- Full Time (100% on Site)
• Implementation of Data Quality strategies to evaluate, monitor, and improve data asset.
• Work closely with technical staff to understand the data environment and develop data quality measurement and improvement strategies;
• Collaborate with internal data stakeholders at defining data quality requirements; and present data quality findings and recommendations to internal and external data stakeholders.
• Understand data sources, data flows, and end-user data
• Perform detailed data analysis and profiling using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) or similar tools
• Extensive experience in developing SQL query for data analysis
• Working with data stakeholders, define element level data quality requirements, rules and thresholds
• Use data quality tools to build simple data quality monitoring rules, thresholds, and scorecards
• Present data quality metrics and trends to internal and external stakeholders facilitating discussion of data issues, root causes, and action plans
• Create and maintain data quality documentation
• Evaluate data quality dimensions: completeness, validity, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and integrity against the data quality rules and produce a data scorecard that display the key data quality characteristics
• Deliverables: Data Quality Assessment Action Plan/ Summary Report, Scorecards, Other Reports ( Rules, Audit, Recommendation)
• 30% of the work is to support the agile process using JIRA software
• 70% will be data any analysis and profiling using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) or similar tools
• Shall work on 2-4 tables and scorecards
• BA/BS degree and up to 3 years’ experience. AA/AS degree and up to 6 years’ experience. No degree and up to 10 years’ experience.
• 3 years Data Analysis experience with SQL query and Oracle experience is MANDATORY