RECORDS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain DHS Public Trust
- Focuses on both hardcopy and electronic backlog activities: inventorying and analysis, electronic setup by organization; defensible deletions as aligned to retention schedules; training, outreach and communication.
- Uses knowledge of records management principles to facilitate inventorying and appraisals, categorization, disposition and retention, in accordance with all applicable statutory records management requirements.
- BS or BA in a related field (management or business fields) with 5 years of experience or 7 years of experience if no bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years of relevant specialized experience in records and document management program implementation, and supporting information technology, preferably SharePoint information technology
- NARA certified
- Record Scheduling experience desired