UX Researcher ( Mid –Senior Level)
Location(s): Washington DC and Reston, VA
US Citizens or Green Card
Client Facing Experience is MUST
- Turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with team to model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- Conducting/leading workshops, user testing, sketching/wireframing; should be able to facilitate user sessions and have enterprise level experience;
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional experience planning and conducting user research, feedback sessions, and workshops.
- Strong facilitation skills and extensive experience conducting stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries and interviews, usability studies, and biometric tests.
- Hands-on user test management experience (lab, ethnographic, contextual inquiry; not including survey).
- Understand user interface design principles and usability for web and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working with designers and development teams to ensure that customer goals are met and design specifications are delivered upon
- Comfortable with sketching, wireframing, flows and prototyping.
- Experienced in recording user tests and editing videos for reports.
- Outgoing, persuasive personality; able to influence user-centered decision-making.
- Thorough, and process minded; able to act independently and manage multiple studies.
- Curious, driven by experimentation, grounded in cognitive sciences.
- Good oral and written communication skills; able to distill and present research insights to others.