Location: Rockville, MD
- Execute post award contract performance management actions on a single contract, a group of contracts, such as those with Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Fixed-Price (FP) with CR , Award fee/incentive fee arrangements.
- Monitor terms and conditions of contracts and ensure timely submission of technical progress reports and performance metrics.
- Process additional funds or deobligate funds when required.
- Prepare contract modifications caused by changes in technical requirements, by incremental funding requirements, changes in quantities to be delivered, ordering priced/unpriced options, and similar issues.
- Analyze price and cost elements of the proposed change(s) and obtain audit when required.
- Determine allowability of costs claimed under cost contracts and cost CLIN in FP contracts.
- Analyze complex contract administration problems, e.g. disputes and labor violations.
- Prepare cure and/or show cause notices.
- Prepare draft pre-negotiation objectives and draft negotiation memoranda, as required, to explain rationale and methods used in arriving at the final settlement in terminations
- Prepare full documentation for cases requiring formal review.
- Prepare draft replies to other involved agencies, appeal boards, or congressional inquiries/notifications.
- Prepare draft replies to Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act and other inquiries.
- Prepare letters, memorandum, documents, or reports that support contractual actions or recommendations.
- Research and recommend appropriate action or interpretation of issues.
- Conduct contract close-out procedures according to the FAR. Shall handle all administrative duties of close-out and prepare all documentation for Contracting Officer signature. Shall physically stage all close-out files for storage according to FAR 4.805.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Contract Law, Accounting, Finance or related course work
- Minimum 3 years as a Contract and Sub Contract Administrator
- Minimum 2 years prior/demonstrated experience with using the DoD Standard
- Procurement System Procurement Desktop-Defense program for processing acquisition actions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed