Senior SharePoint Developer
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Duration: 6 Months Contract with Possibility of Extension
US Citizen with Active Secret or Top Secret
- Deliver within 30-45 days a substantially working pilot of Clearance Tracker (CT) system that adheres to the following:
- The ability to have electronic sign-offs at every level of clearance
- The ability to properly route a document through each responsible supervisor on a chain of
- The ability to set a schedule for clearance and ping all in the clearance chain about impending and missed deadlines
- The ability to see where exactly in the clearance process the document is, and who has the pen, and how long they have had it. Web based and login and see where things are status wise.
- Version control/ check-in document/ check-out document.
- No need to email documents around -- just send the link once and done.
- Can a user open a dashboard/inbox on the clearance system and see what they have in their own queue?
- Deliver the capability (likely in the same timeframe as CT) to perform document collaboration such that simultaneous editing or co-authoring is enabled.
- Exploit the use of locally deployed Office 2016 at all end-user workstations
- Simultaneous editing/co-authoring shall be deployed to enhance the overall CT process
- Follow-on on plan/roadmap developed