UNIT SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Fort Belvoir, VA
This position is to support the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G6’s Operational Readiness organization. The position will need a person with a strong engineering background. Responsibilities include intake of technical specifications for identifying requirements and transposing into executable instructions for various technical teams, completing milestones, maintaining project/task level documentation, monitoring project/task timelines to ensure deadlines are met. Unit Support Coordinator must maintain clear and concise communication with resources/personnel across a matrixed organization. The individual will also perform strategic tasks based on information gathered on day to day operations; aimed at improving processes associated with achieving the desired outcome. The individual will need to collaborate closely with the Headquarters/Unit staff elements, Actions officers, and assigned Project managers as well as other GISA/G6 staff personnel to complete and accomplished the assigned task.
- Coordinate Project/task Meetings with stakeholders as needed (Unit/Field S3, S6 personnel, assigned region PM, Engineering personnel, Supply Chain, incl Logistics).
- Project/task Milestone Tracking. Ex: contracts, engineering, approvals, supply chain, field installation.
- Standard and Custom Material Tracking/Coordination with Supply Chain.
Change Notice Tracking/Coordination.
- Analyze the disposition the specific issues or root cause of project/task delays.
- Change Management / Reporting (Status & Actions)
- Working and operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the aptitude to be able to quickly learn and use G6/GISA solutions.
- Applicant should be process oriented and have the ability to learn and develop a thorough understanding of G6/GISA’s technical capabilities as to provide consultative solutions for our customer’s needs. Strong analytical skills and detail oriented mindset
- Process oriented approach to executing tasks and time management.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service and relationship skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- A clear and concise communication style is also required