Full Stack NodeJS Developer
Location: Reston, VA
Long Term Contract
US Citizen, Green Card, GC-EAD, H1B – Clearable to Public Trust
In-Person Interview Mandatory
- Code functional programs and applications developed for a Federal Healthcare Solution.
- Work with other developers in a team consisting of 5-8 developers.
Required Skills: ALL MUST HAVE
- Bachelors with 8+ years of solid professional experience with past 3-5 years’ in full stack development.
- Experience participating in an Agile environment and experience with the Agile development process
- Experience in developing Node.js based micro-services solutions
- Proficient in any of the following programming languages Java Script, and Python and design patterns
- Experience with React framework.
- Experience with RESTful API design and development in Node.js using Express
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Application of code and deployment management tools, such as Git
- In-depth understanding of, micro-services design concepts
- Sound understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to analyses and integrate stakeholder specifications and requirements throughout all stages of development
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate concepts and ideas through verbal, written and illustrative means
- Team player, able to work both in a team as well as independently when required
- Creative thinker and reasoned decision maker; able to logically assimilate and process complex business requirements into cohesive software components and designs