UX/UI Developer ( Mid-Level )
Location: Reston, VA
Long Term -- 6 Months Contract to Hire
US Citizens or Green Card or GC - EAD
In Person Interview Mandatory
MUST : A portfolio displaying both UX and UI capabilities
- Develop, create, and modify user interfaces through an understanding of end-user needs into rich user experience , working with the team as you model user behavior
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience on a design team.
- Experience on enterprise-level applications and can do basic front-end coding.
- Needs to have strong visual design skills, a “modern design eye”
- Experience with 508 compliance / accessibility standards.
- Must have experience working with a formalized design team and working within formal design processes and procedures
- Experience with user centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards.
- Ability to custom develop initial front-end application build out utilizing HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills with an Agile UX approach.