User Researcher ( Mid - Senior)
Location: Reston, VA
Long Term -- 6 Months Contract to Hire
US Citizens or Green Card or GC – EAD
In Person Interview Mandatory
- Conducting/leading workshops, user testing, sketching/wireframing and prototyping
- Facilitate user sessions
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs
- Minimum of 3 -7 years of professional experience planning and conducting user research, feedback sessions, and workshops at an Enterprise level
- Strong facilitation skills and extensive experience conducting stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries and interviews, usability studies, and biometric tests.
- Hands-on user test management experience (lab, ethnographic, contextual inquiry; not including survey).
- Thorough, and process minded; able to act independently and manage multiple studies.
- Curious, driven by experimentation, grounded in cognitive sciences.
- Understand user interface design principles and usability for web and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working with designers and development teams to ensure that customer goals are met and design specifications are delivered upon
- Outgoing, persuasive personality; able to influence user-centered decision-making.
- Comfortable with sketching, wireframing, flows and prototyping.
- Experienced in recording user tests and editing videos for reports.
- Good oral and written communication skills; able to distill and present research insights to others.