Location: Rockville, MD
Long Term Contract ( Min 2 years)
US Citizen, Green Card , GC-EAD and H1B
In-Person Interview Mandatory
The work supports The VA Financial Services Center and will focus on claims processing. CMS, VA, and/or claims experience a big plus. Work will be done 100% on-site.
- Responsible for design & development of project modules/components.
- Works independently to develop, configure code, and test programs from specifications.
- Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance.
- Develop code, unit test case, deploy & test as per requirements
- Analysis, maintenance and support of existing code.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with Functional/Technical Leads to understand the requirements and work out a design.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the code written complies with the company standards and policies
- Follows existing programming standards and guidelines and guides other team members to adhere to the same.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline and 3+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of JAVA/J2EE software development experience
- Must have good understanding of object oriented programming using Java
- Hands on development experience using Spring ecosystem, Hibernate/JPA, Java Servlets, EJB programming; JSP, Oracle, PL/SQL; XSL/XSLT
- Must be Familiar with Design Patterns, web services and REST API.
- Exposure in spring boot based micro service architecture.
- Must have experience with JBoss and IBM WebSphere Application Servers.