Integral Consulting Services is seeking an experienced candidate to support a contract in Northern, VA.
- Assist in responding to inquiries from oversight agencies including OMB, DHS, Congress, etc.
- Assist in responding to inquiries from internal TSA stakeholders and those external to TSA, including airlines, airports, and security technology industry representatives.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to assist in the preparation of briefings, as needed.
- Collect inputs and assist in the preparation of reports, as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the Weekly AA Report Executive Summary page.
- Perform quality reviews on Weekly AA Reports focusing on consistency, accuracy, and alignment to leadership needs.
- Schedule and track usage of the TSIF briefing, training, and conference rooms.
- Control, track, and maintain accountability of audio-visual equipment.
- Assist official TSIF and HQ visitors by providing them with proper security procedures, directions, and upon arrival guiding them to the appropriate locations.
- Assist with the preparation of agendas, meeting minutes or notes, and memorandums
- Coordinate on action items, due dates, correspondence, and other matters.
- Coordinate communications materials, compiling and consolidating various responses
- Track, monitor, and maintain calendars and meetings.
- Assist with research and planning for travel arrangements.
- Assist with the management of employee and visitor parking passes.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies
- Prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Up to 3 years of experience
- BA/BS degree