Integral Consulting Services is seeking an experienced candidate to support a contract in Northern, VA.
- Responsible for all work performed under this contract and shall be a single point of contact for the COR and designated TSA personnel
- Provide day-to-day assignment of personnel to work to be performed.
- Formulate policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- Manage workload and due dates, SOW requirements, and interface with the COR and Government task leaders
- Participate in a post-award conference, sponsored by TSA, within 30 days of contract award
- Conduct quarterly in-person Program Management Reviews (PMRs) at a location to be negotiated with At the PMRs, the Contractor shall present their progress in supporting the effort, provided status on technical requirements, identify any issues requiring TSA intervention or response, identify proposed activities for the next quarter and programmatic data including, but not limited to, scope and schedule.
- The Contractor shall provide PMR minutes, including a summary of action items and highlighting any issues requiring resolution.
- Provide a Monthly Contract Status Report (MCSR) that highlights major accomplishments and all issues in each functional area that need resolution/decisions.
- 3-10 years of experience
- BA/BS degree