Senior Web Services Developer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
US Citizen or Green Card - Clearable to Public Trust
Direct Hire Position
- Responsible for development, review and approval of WebServices/API in an organized and cohesive manner using industry accepted frameworks.
- Understands, and applies the creation of data architecture principles.
- Identifies and comprehends the implications of security decisions and recommendations across multiple domain areas.
- Identifies and performs evaluation of innovation opportunities of emerging SOA and API technologies.
- Evaluates new Webservices technologies, and configurations
- Design and develop new WebServices supporting 15 plus mission critical applications
- Support existing WebServices and develop new services for enhancements for internal WebServices
- Design security authentication to the existing WebServices
- Provides production maintenance support
- Define, design Web Service API s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Work with different system owners for application integrations between systems
- Bachelors in Information systems, business systems, MIS, IT Management, Engineering, Maths, Science or other IT degree
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining SOAP and REST services and web application using JAVA, J2EE, JSON, JQuery, JUnit, Spring
- Knowledge of Spring JPA with Hibernate is required for persistence
- Experience using Apache CXF, Axis2 framework for WebServices
- Able to manipulate back end Oracle DB with expertise in CRUD operations
- Good management and analysis skills for managing Production issues
- Experience to analyze the code for the cross-impacts while designing enhancements for releases
- Have worked in development tools – Jira, Git and Confluence
- Worked in Agile/Scrum team environment
- Having worked at FAA in the past is a plus