US Citizen, clearable to DHS Public Trust
Focus: Strong SQL in a big data Oracle environment
Implementation of Data Quality strategies to evaluate, monitor, and improve our data asset. You will work closely with technical staff to understand the data environment and develop data quality measurement and improvement strategies; you will collaborate with internal data stakeholders at defining data quality requirements; and will present data quality findings and recommendations to internal and external data stakeholders.
- Understand data sources, data flows, and end-user data
- Perform detailed data analysis and profiling using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) or similar tools
- Extensive experience in developing SQL query for data analysis
- Working with data stakeholders, define element level data quality requirements, rules and thresholds
- Use data quality tools to build simple data quality monitoring rules, thresholds, and scorecards
- Present data quality metrics and trends to internal and external stakeholders facilitating discussion of data issues, root causes, and action plans
- Create and maintain data quality documentation
- Evaluate data quality dimensions: completeness, validity, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and integrity against the data quality rules and produce a data scorecard that display the key data quality characteristics
- Deliverables: Data Quality Assessment Action Plan/ Summary Report, Scorecards, Other Reports ( Rules, Audit, Recommendation)
BA/BS degree and up to 3 years’ experience. AA/AS degree and up to 6 years’ experience. No degree and up to 10 years’ experience.