Location: Herndon, VA
Long Term Contract
US Citizen , Green Card, GC-EAD and H1B
In-Person Interview Mandatory
Part of a new workstream being added to the Data Warehouse / Data Mart project. This project will accommodate a new business need around “Green Buildings
- Implement specific requirements in an agile environment.
- Consume detailed requirements documents that detail Green requirements.
- Create new and amend existing Informatica code to load data to new and existing Data Warehouse Stage and Target tables
- Implement translation logic as part of Stage to Target table implementation.
- Perform Unit testing of all code.
- Bachelor’s degree with Solid Informatica development experience in data warehouse / data mart
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Informatica
- Strong/proficient SQL and advanced database skills
- Proficient in XML, IDQ, Unix, Autosys and PowerCenter
- MBS domain experience
- Agile development experience
- Financial ( Loan/ Brokerage) project experience