Location: Windsor Mill, MD
Long Term Contract
US Citizen OR Green Card – Clearable to Public Trust
LOCAL Candidates residing in MD, DC or VA Preferred
- Work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills understanding provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration for a mix of COTS and FOSS products.
- Lead Agile projects and utilize extensive experience in Agile methodologies, Agile project management tools, and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Utilize analytical, organizational, presentation, writing, and speaking skills proven within dynamic project environments.
- Communicate effectively between development teams and senior leadership.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and at least eleven (11) years of experience
- Agile methodologies: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- SDLC: Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Tooling: Use of Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Communication: Proven presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Analytics: Use of Splunk
- Deployment: Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud providers, Containers
- Certifications are a plus
- Testing: Selenium, Cucmber
- Building: Nexus, Maven
- Platforms: OpenShift
- Understanding of cloud is a plus