Windows Endpoint Engineer
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Long Term Contract with C2H Option
US Citizen or Green Card – Clearable to Public Trust
In-Person Interview Mandatory
- Provide Windows Systems Engineering and Administration support in an ITIL environment to clients, stakeholders, and executives within End User environment.
- Provide Architecture/Engineering guidance and support
- Provide advanced technical support to internal and remote desk side support team leading to issue resolutions for escalated concerns.
- Design, Create, Test, and Maintain internal Windows Client Imaging infrastructure
- Asset and Change management with BMC Remedy or Service Now (SNOW)
- Endpoint management and patching with Ivanti LANDesk Management Suite
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Application Packaging and distribution using a tool like Landesk
- Patching of Windows OS using a device management tool like Landesk or SCCM
- Experience in Active Directory Group/Users/Computers Organizational Units
- Experience in Group Policy/DISA STIG for Windows OS
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, C# .Net, Java, Python etc.)
- Experience with WMI, McAfee ePolicy, HP Device Manager, WSUS
- Working knowledge of Windows 8, Windows 10
- Knowledge of Group Policy DISA STIG
- Knowledge of Application Deployment/Delivery technologies.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all software and hardware related calls/support tickets that are assigned to the team.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365
- Working experience in a Scrum Agile environment
- Understanding of ITIL processes. ITIL Certification is a plus
- A+, ACA, ACSP, ACTC, MCITP, MCSA or MSCE Certification