Location(s): Reston, VA and Columbia, MD ( Have to drive to opposite direction one day per week)
Long Term Contract
US Citizen OR Green Card - Clearable to Public Trust
In-Person Interview Mandatory
- Creating and setting up automation processes, correcting issues, helping to move the project forward and assist/mentor other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8+ years of hands on experience in system and web based testing.
- 4-6+ years of hands on experience in BOTH automation and manual testing.
- Hands on, recent experience with Selenium
- Ability to design test automation frameworks and test automation infrastructure
- Ability to analyze business requirements quickly and identify all possible scenarios to be validated.
- Expertise in documenting test plans and test cases.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and preparing test data
- Knowledge of Bug tracking tool (like Bugzilla or Clear Quest), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project Plan, Visio), Documentation Repository tools (CVS or Clear case, share point)